Saturday 9 April 2011

Have you ever meet Matt?

I finally had.

Few years ago I sow first ‘stupid’ movie about dancing across the world guy.

Silly not a specially talented guy. Making movies about himself performing some pathetic moves and called it dancing.

In those days I said ‘hee?!’ and went further.

~~~

Few days ago I accidentally found his web page over the Internet… and I stack there for hours. The idea is simple but impressive – and I REALLY ENJOY that very much.



Programmer form USA was traveling abroad and decided to do something different. Most of tourists take photos of themselves with a postcards, souvenirs and monuments. He decided to dance. After the trip he putted his vacation movie on the Internet web page. After that his friends started to ask a question: hey… where the hell is Matt now?




That’s the story about the guy who started the business just traveling.

If you enjoy above you can easily find more information on his web page: WWW.WHERETHEHELLISMATT.COM

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after that I started to admire the movie's main music - "Praan" by Garry Schyman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed he is not talented at all. I don't catch the idea but the fact is that youtube has a real power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing Matt is not a bad idea at all. I do agree that it can seem a bit stupid and senseless but if you take a closer look you will find out that his dancing brings laughter to people’s faces. When I saw this video I was stunned that you can make somebody happy by simply dancing. I do not want to say anything about Matt’s talents or abilities since I do not know him personally. However one thing
    can be sure, he is a good entertainer since so many people find him so amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie makes a smile on my face and the song is very nice. He had a good idea and now is known worldwide. I wonder if soon people will dance like him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Hubert, it not stupid. Matt do something different - no another sweet photos ;)
    Matt have talent? In my opinion no, but he is very popular. Google have 81,600,000 sites for "where hell is mat" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard about Matt. It's so amusing! If I was able to dance in every place on Earth, I could say that my life is complete. I really would like to experience this. I'm so impressed, he dances even underwater and in a space simulator!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something different you say... for me taking posed photos from trips is pointless and this is also pointless but I can not stop wondering how he manage to get sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the Matt's movie a few years ago and it's make me smile. A simple but effective idea which bring a fun for many people. He visited almost 80 countries on the world - I envy him :)

    ReplyDelete